- Water supply
- Cooling water & hot water
- Fire-fighting systems
- Swimming pool water
- Brackish water
- Air-con systems
- Drinking water
- Chemicals & Oils
- Power Plants
- Shipping Industry, Sea water
- Capacity up to 3000 m3/h (Standard Product)
- Capacity Extension up to 15000 m3/h (Custom Made Design)
- Total Head up to 240 m
- Temperature -30 0C to +140 0C
- Pressure up to 25 bar
- Pump casing is of the volute type fitted with easily renewable casing wearing rings.
- All impellers are double suction type, dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class G 6.3.
- Shaft rotates in grease lubricated anti friction bearings (2 Pcs for Horizontal Version). In vertical Version Upper bearing is of the roller type and there is a guide bearing at pumps bottom
- Standard sealing arrangement is a packed gland for temperatures up to 110°C. For temperatures up to 140°C Mechanical seals are used.
- In horizontal version, Pump and motor mounted on fabricated steel base frame which must be fixed with foundation bolts on a concrete base and subsequently grouted in. base frames are constructed from welded profile sections.
- In vertical version pump is mounted between a base frame and the motor stool all aligned.
Flexible coupling with pins and rubber is used. If the pump housing, motor or the entire unit is moved, alignment is always necessary.
All couplings are supplied with a guard.
- Standard materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Bronze Alloys
- Special Materials: Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Austenitic Ni-Resist Cast Irons